Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Hello Kitty Wedding Dresses

:: 潮流 :: 服裝時尚

向下

More Hello Kitty Wedding Dresses Empty More Hello Kitty Wedding Dresses

發表 由 劫剋 周五 12月 25, 2009 1:25 am

[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

Apparently, someone on Etsy was offering to make handmade replicas of the [您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。] for brides who can’t get their hands on one all the way in Japan. It seems like she took her Etsy site down because I can’t find it anymore. Anyhow, I did some poking around the Internet and apparently, Sanrio has four more Hello Kitty wedding dress designs, though none of them are nearly as intricate as the pink one.

[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

The white Hello Kitty wedding dress is probably the most simple of the bunch and the only one that resembles a traditional white wedding gown. I’m not a big fan of the fur trim and I think it would look a lot better without the sleeves.
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

I like how this wedding dress has a kind of bar wench look on the sleeves and neckline. The cotton fabric makes the dress look really informal and it’d look cute as a costume but not as a wedding dress.
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

The red velvet Hello Kitty wedding dress is my favorite of the bunch. I love the rich red color and the overall design, though I can’t imagine how warm and uncomfortable that dress might be. Then again, it was probably designed for colder climes and not for the tropical heat of the Philippines.
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

The pale blue shade of this wedding dress reminds me a lot of Barbie for some reason!
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

And look, a Hello Kitty bridal bouquet of flowers to go along with whatever dress you pick.
劫剋
劫剋
平民
平民

文章數 : 84
注冊日期 : 2009-11-27

回頂端 向下

回頂端

:: 潮流 :: 服裝時尚

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章